Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
Needs more bacon and less green.

However, coyotes can't fly, so they resisted that lie. (Roadrunners don't say beep-beep nearly as often as they'd have us believe.)

No, they don't. We get a few running our yard catching lizards. They don't say anything.

They sound like raptor from Jurassic park. Scared the snot out of me one morning . I was not expecting that kind of sound from a smallish bird.

You mean Wile Coyote and the Roadrunner isn’t a documentary? Next you will be telling me Bugs can’t conduct a symphony, Daffy isn’t a real duck, pigs don’t stutter and Marvin isn’t really from Mars.

How horrible... I think I might be triggered.

The Wiley and Beep-Beep saga is allegory. It tells us that, no matter how carefully the Wise Guy plans, serendipity favors the Beep-Beeps. That seems unlikely, but how else to explain how I survived young adulthood?

The Wiley and Beep-Beep saga is allegory. It tells us that, no matter how carefully the Wise Guy plans, serendipity favors the Beep-Beeps. That seems unlikely, but how else to explain how I survived young adulthood?
That’s frighteningly profound

No, they don't. We get a few running our yard catching lizards. They don't say anything.

Actually they do make noises. I have a couple who are full timers it seems on this property. They have become very used to me and no longer run away. I can get pretty close to them most times. They make a kind of clucking noise similar to a chicken but a bit more high pitched. They don't do it very often though. Oh yeah... they also can fly. Here he is:

rr001A.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back