Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1573057882712.jpg

Jim

https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-cri...man-who-was-simply-seeking-asylum-in-her-home

CNN Criticizes Pregnant Woman For Shooting Poor, Defenseless Man Who Was Simply Seeking Asylum In Her Home
November 6th, 2019
article-5087-1.jpg

18.6kSHARE

2.5kSHARE

ATLANTA, GA—After a woman in Florida defended her home from intruders with an AR-15, CNN quickly criticized her for murdering a "poor, defenseless refugee who was probably just applying for asylum in her house."

"While many people have heralded this woman as a hero, she is actually a bigot," said CNN's Brian Stelter. "A poor, defenseless refugee enters her home seeking asylum, and she responds by shooting him? Definitely a Trump voter." Stelter pointed out that she used the AR-15 to carry out her murder, the chosen weapon of alt-right radicals who watch Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro videos on YouTube.

Stelter also criticized the family for having walls around their home instead of an "open border" policy where people desiring to immigrate to their home can just come and go as they please.

"This is Trump's America," Stelter concluded, wiping tears from his eyes.

CNN also criticized her for not aborting her child, pointing out that since she was still pregnant she is likely a pro-life bigot.

The station has published her home address and is encouraging people to attack her. They are currently looking through her old tweets.

Before anyone gets too wound up about this, the Babylon Bee is a satire site. But this article is really good "nailed it to a T" satire.

View attachment 29010

#4 is my biggest telltale

Some reason looks/style don't count any more.

Jim
My wife and I were in a restaurant and 4 State Patrol Officers came in. My wife asked me if they were police scouts or something.
I said no they are real SP. She said that was impossible because they all looked like they were 14. I pointed out they were all carrying guns and she just shook her head. In her defense, they all did look like kids, especially the woman. They were all the new officers just out of the Academy and their main function is to write as many speeding tickets as they can, and they do a good job of that.

Latest posts

Back