Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1575686946248.jpg

I didn't even know Yoga pants could speak....

Jim

View attachment 30811
I didn't even know Yoga pants could speak....

Jim
They speak volumes. You can see things you would never in your wildest imagination ever want to see.
You can also see some things you probably shouldn't.
There needs to be a law against some people wearing yoga pants.

T
They speak volumes. You can see things you would never in your wildest imagination ever want to see.
You can also see some things you probably shouldn't.
There needs to be a law against some people wearing yoga pants.
here should be a low against Anybody wearing them in public. It's still wrong even if on skinny gals. I like to say what are they advertising? (I call them prostitute pants - sorry, that's vulgar but so are they.)

Feel the same, LL. Everyone wears them in New Mexico. I call them Star Trek clothes. Don't want to say prostitute in front of the grandkids.
I wear them every day in the winter, but I wear them UNDER my long skirts. They are underwear.
I remember the first time I saw someone in them. A younger lady that was picking up her sister from preschool. I was shocked.

How about a Christmas joke you can tell the whole family that will have them all groaning.

Everyone knows Santa had 8 reindeer. Everyone knows the ninth reindeer was Rudolph. Did you know who the tenth reindeer was?

OLIVE !! :dunno: Just like in the song. Olive the other reindeer use to laugh and call him names... :great:

Latest posts

Back