Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1585878658398.png

You must have my shop under surveillance. This describes my week exactly. I have found stuff my Dad lost years ago. He must have had 20 pairs of reading glasses. My problem is I start doing something, get sidetracked with something else, then get sidetracked from that and the circle continues.

Please don't use solvent to wash your hands. It dehydrates the skin and opens you up to infection. Besides it really stinks.

I loved the mother from That 70's Show. I think one of my favorite bits was when the sister told the brother he was an accident & the mother didn't want to lie to him so she said "Oh Honey... Who wants some cocoa!?"
My favorite quote from that 70's show was when Red said:
"You don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumbass!"

If you shoot the cat you can hang on to it for longer... just sayin'. ;)

None of my or my wife's cards work without a lot of retries. They usually do work after several attempts but never on the first 5 or 6 attempts.
Too many people with grape-jelly on their card stripe sliding it thru the slots.
The card-readers never get cleaned.
Try sliding it backwards, try sliding it slow, try sliding it fast.
It don't matter, if people have slimed the slot up before you get there. Reason #681 not to go to WM.
Love the chip.
They can't foul that up.

Latest posts

Back