Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20200606-195342.png

Jim

You can at least see his ears. I finally had enough and got my wife to cut my hair today. She did a good job. She might save me $15 a month from now on. I even trimmed her hair up a little. I asked her what she thought about it and her reply was the same as Hillary's. What difference does it make now? I'm not sure that was good.
It's like going to a barbershop with 2 barbers. You always want the one with the worst haircut to cut yours because he is obviously the better barber.

You can at least see his ears. I finally had enough and got my wife to cut my hair today. She did a good job. She might save me $15 a month from now on. I even trimmed her hair up a little. I asked her what she thought about it and her reply was the same as Hillary's. What difference does it make now? I'm not sure that was good.
It's like going to a barbershop with 2 barbers. You always want the one with the worst haircut to cut yours because he is obviously the better barber.

I am like you Backlash, not good as my wife cutting hair she had went to school and learn how to cut it right. So I get the better end the deal too.:D

Actually, not quite true. When my daughter was staying in Alice Springs she said there were tons of Aborigines homeless in the streets, drunk, hollering out to everybody. Kind of scary. The hostel where she was staying had fencing all around its perimeter and the gates were locked tight at dusk. Guests were told to be inside by that time for their safety. About the only thing true in that meme is that they probably didn't have any bombs, and probably not much pollution. The other stuff is the opposite of realty. The Aborigines were not treated well by other residents either. I don't know if that was simply because they were Aborigines, or because they were, well, homeless and drunk and screaming in the streets. Nobody really likes screaming street drunks - no matter what other physical characteristics may describe them.

Actually, not quite true. When my daughter was staying in Alice Springs she said there were tons of Aborigines homeless in the streets, drunk, hollering out to everybody. Kind of scary. The hostel where she was staying had fencing all around its perimeter and the gates were locked tight at dusk. Guests were told to be inside by that time for their safety. About the only thing true in that meme is that they probably didn't have any bombs, and probably not much pollution. The other stuff is the opposite of realty. The Aborigines were not treated well by other residents either. I don't know if that was simply because they were Aborigines, or because they were, well, homeless and drunk and screaming in the streets. Nobody really likes screaming street drunks - no matter what other physical characteristics may describe them.

Yea there is always another side of the story, thanks Haetig.👍

It seems awhile back I had read you saying something about your daughter being in Alice Springs. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back