Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1593266112474.jpg

Jim

A week ago, my Mother-in-Law began reading, “The Exorcist”.

She said it was the most evil book she had ever read, so evil in fact, she couldn’t finish it.

She took it to the beach and threw it into the ocean off a fishing pier.

I went and bought another copy, ran the faucet over it and left it in the night table drawer by her bed.

I’m going to Hell.

Yes, because that's not a real cop. It's a humorous reference to the movie Die Hard.
I looked and looked and looked at that picture. Saying to myself, "That guy is an actor, I've seen him in some movie. Now which movie was that? It's on the tip of my tongue." My brain has been in a tizzy trying to figure it out since yesterday. I even came back and looked at his picture again this morning. Now I see your followup post. Die Hard! Yea, that's it!

I looked and looked and looked at that picture. Saying to myself, "That guy is an actor, I've seen him in some movie. Now which movie was that? It's on the tip of my tongue." My brain has been in a tizzy trying to figure it out since yesterday. I even came back and looked at his picture again this morning. Now I see your followup post. Die Hard! Yea, that's it!
It's not Christmas, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Latest posts

Back