Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a bad day.jpg

The Cynical Philosopher

I read that 4,153,237 people got married last year. Not to cause any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they are flashing behind you.

When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90% of their body. Men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you love someone? That's your common sense leaving your body.

My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that!

I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been Googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.

Money talks ... but all mine ever says is good-bye.

You're not fat, you're just easier to see.

If you think nobody cares whether you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?

I can't understand why women are OK that JC Penny has an older women's clothing line named, "Sag Harbor."

Denny's has a slogan, "If it's your birthday, the meal is on us." If you're in Denny's and it's your birthday, your life sucks!

The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can go in a robe before you start looking like a mental patient.

I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

Money can't buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie, were all single. The only married person was Otis and he stayed drunk.

Heard this today watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I was watching on Netflix...almost peed myself.

Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.

"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant.

It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope.

Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked, "How much will a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a Democrat's brain; $200 for a Republican's brain."

The moment turned awkward. Some of the Democrats actually had to try not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the Republicans.

A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the Democrat's brain so much more than a Republican's brain"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the Republicans' brains a lot lower because they're used."

:confused;

218017d1518664782-cute-one-v__907c.jpg

A Classic Redux
A fifteen-year-old Amish boy and his father were in a mall.

They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but

especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart

and then slide back together again.
getPart

The boy asked, "What is this Father?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded,

"Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I

don't know what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching with

amazement, a fat old lady in a wheelchair moved up

to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls

opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small

room. The walls closed and the boy and his father

watched the small numbers above the walls light up

sequentially.
getPart

They continued to watch until it reached the last

number and then the numbers began to light in the

reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and

a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.
getPart

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman,

said quietly to his son, "Go get your mother."
getPart

We're going to need a lot of refrigerant for the wall at the southern border...
HEY! if we use sand we can use some glue and it will be cheap to build!

We're going to need a lot of refrigerant for the wall at the southern border...
HEY! if we use sand we can use some glue and it will be cheap to build!

They used to make glue out of horses. We have ten or fifteen million extra illegal aliens around here somewhere.

Latest posts

Back