Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1604459446110.png

Actually it is an easy question:
The car traveling straight (2) goes first, the car turning off the the main road (3) goes next. and the car on the side street (1) yields (sign says yield) to all other traffic.

Actually it is an easy question:
The car traveling straight (2) goes first, the car turning off the the main road (3) goes next. and the car on the side street (1) yields (sign says yield) to all other traffic.
Or if you are me you wave everyone to go ahead.

(After riding multiple cars to their death, one gets very defensive).

Ben

I am an assertive driver. I am not defensive unless I have to be but I am not aggressive or erratic. I show my intent so my actions are predictable and smooth. I am always looking for the driver who is totally oblivious and reckless but I stay out of their way. I rarely use my brakes unless I have to completely stop (lights and signs) because I watch what is happening. I am aware of the road and the traffic.

I am an assertive driver. I am not defensive unless I have to be but I am not aggressive or erratic. I show my intent so my actions are predictable and smooth. I am always looking for the driver who is totally oblivious and reckless but I stay out of their way. I rarely use my brakes unless I have to completely stop (lights and signs) because I watch what is happening. I am aware of the road and the traffic.
Sounds like I would be comfortable with you being the designated driver.

:peace:

I had briefly entertained the idea of selling cell phone jammers before I found it was not quite legal.

The idea was inspired by the... people in front or behind me that I saw looking down at a cell phone and not at the road. They make me nervous. I imagined a button that would invoke the jammer anytime I saw a... person doing the cell phone thing.

I drive like I seconds away from another disaster. If I see a nut-case on the highway I make sure I know where they are and keep a following distance that lets me witness the accident from a safe distance and possibly help out.

When I was a young man we used to use the term "old man in a hat" when we were following and old guy driving slow.

I AM the old man in a hat.

Ben

Latest posts

Back