Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1626092355788.png

If we can't stand against the status quo for the little things then....?

Pulling down when loaded as illustrated it puts additional load on the axle while pulling up tends to lift the roll allowing it to rotate with less friction. Trust me I have spent time sitting and pondering the physics involved.

When staying in hotels I always made a point of fixing the roll. I probably drove the maid service a little peaved.

Ben

Done! (A horse like that must cost a bundle!)

I'll bet you could catch a roadrunner with it. Or at least some coyote must think so.

There appears to be no steering mechanism, other than random swiveling of the front wheels. That may not matter though, since it also looks quite back heavy, and would probably pop a wheelie instantly, thus the front wheels never touch the ground and are out of play. That also makes the brake going to the front right wheel somewhat superfluous.

p.s., Be sure to tie your hair back into a tight bun before proceeding, that exposed chain near the rear pillow looks hungry.

Warning: Gonorrhea Lectim Pandemic--- Nation-Wide ALERT!

Information about Gonorrhea Lectim: The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a virulent new strain of this old disease!

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim.

It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em" and is capable of crippling our current population.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.
Many victims contracted it in 2020, when they elected Joe Biden and Liberal Progressives into power, and are now starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout.

It's pronounced "Vote-em-out."

It can be picked up at your local pharmacy without a doctor's prescription.

You take the first dose now.

The second dose should be taken just before the 2022 elections, otherwise, it could eventually wipe out all life as we presently know it in the USA.

Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really care about.

Joy

Warning: Gonorrhea Lectim Pandemic--- Nation-Wide ALERT!

Information about Gonorrhea Lectim: The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a virulent new strain of this old disease!

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim.

It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em" and is capable of crippling our current population.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.
Many victims contracted it in 2020, when they elected Joe Biden and Liberal Progressives into power, and are now starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout.

It's pronounced "Vote-em-out."

It can be picked up at your local pharmacy without a doctor's prescription.

You take the first dose now.

The second dose should be taken just before the 2022 elections, otherwise, it could eventually wipe out all life as we presently know it in the USA.

Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really care about.

Joy
You had me going until the 6th line!

r
I have completed my analysis. The engine has a pull starter, and a centrifugal clutch driving the left rear wheel. The lever on the right frame member controls* the throttle. the squeeze lever on the left frame member controls** the brake on the right front wheel.
*The throttle is unidirectional; there is acceleration, no deceleration.
**The brake is for the right front wheel only.
*** the front wheels pivot independently; there is no steering.

The vehicle is intended to be a test platform. Applicants are to be graded pass/fail only.
I am leaving the details of the test to you, my friends.

Latest posts

Back