Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat White  (2).jpg

That's ridiculous, black coffee and over easy. The slide goes next to the plate, according to Emile Post, the proper table setting is imperative.
Indeed, a lefty would have slide in on the other side of the plate :D

True story – when I was little grandpa had a jeep. One day he took me fishing. We stopped to pickup a very old man who was going with us.

We pull into the mans yard and wait. Inside the house I could hear the most terrible fight between the old man and his wife. Continuous yelling going on, mostly by the old woman.

After several minutes I asked grandpa, “why is that lady being so mean to the old man”. He just looked at me but didn’t say anything (grandpa had a way of letting me figure things out myself).

The old man finally came out. I hopped into the back of the jeep and just like I’d been taught I stuck out my hand and said “Hi! My name’s Peanut!”

The old man looked at me, cupped his hand around his ear and yelled “WHAT?”

I looked at grandpa, he was grinning at me… guess I figured out why the old woman was yelling. I even remember the old guys name, “Cow Hocutt”.

Latest posts

Back