Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ROLF:

Poor Jim...

More like dumb ass Jim... shoulda seen that comin...

I opened the page with Chrome and it displays the post.
Looks like Firefox is blocking it so I will figure out why.
Thanks everyone.
So is Opera. I'm getting blank pages on her posts also

I usually post from Facebook...since I learned the image embed doohickey.....LOL.....

ETA: deleted post (why isn't there a delete option for a post - like a trashcan icon?????) Your picture finally showed up.

I think most of "them girls" would rather have other things like more ammo, more property, nicer gun, etc. than a bigger diamond. I know I would! A bigger diamond does nothing but get snagged on everything........ I actually do have a bigger diamond that I hardly ever wear. Usually only when I go to weddings and funerals.

Real story...

"We got home last night and my dog is laying on the back porch covered in mud and has a rabbit in her mouth. She's not bloody or anything, just really dirty. She's just holding the rabbit and it's not moving."

"Now, my neighbors raise rabbits for 4-H or something. They have a couple blue ribbon winners. I instantly knew this poor bunny was one of theirs. So, I get the rabbit away from my dog, I take it inside, wash all the dirt off it and do the only thing I can think to do. Before my neighbors get home, I took it over, put him back in the cage and went back home."

"Not 30 minutes later, I hear my neighbor screaming! So I go outside and see her frantic by the cage. Trying to play my knowledge and involvement down, I ask, What's wrong??
They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it and now it's back in the cage!! I think they're gonna move..."

My wife hates the smell of Hoppe's #9.

So I switched to Outers and she hates that too.

Don't even try to open a can of Kroil in the house.

I asked her, "How do you expect me to clean my guns?"

She told me to find a gun cleaner that smells nice.

I did:

mail

There is just no pleasing some people...

Latest posts

Back