Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1659472474361.png

Actually I think this is a case of what men want short term vs long term. There are the ones you took home and the one you took home to meet your mom.
Lol When I would bring a woman home for the Holidays or some other family function, when they would step out I would usually tell the family not to worry about remembering her name. They knew then that she probably wouldn't be coming back. lol

The ones in the top picture are short term girls, the the ones you show to your friends.
The ones in the bottom picture are long term women. Those are the ones you show to your family.
One thing to point out. The same applies to males.

So, the guys that wear bustiers should be avoided for long term and the guys that wear a dress should be taken home to meet your mother?

Have I got that right?

Is this advice for women or guys that are a little light in the loafers?

This reminds me of the Mad Magazine Graduation of high school.
The HeadMaster sees the grunge cut off jean teens & say "they are a Disgrace to higher learning"
The same kids come out the other side with combed hair & robes.
The HeadMaster say" these are worthy & our future"
The joke is they are the same, Just dressed different.
The "O Judge a book by it cover" quote

So, the guys that wear bustiers should be avoided for long term and the guys that wear a dress should be taken home to meet your mother?

Have I got that right?

Is this advice for women or guys that are a little light in the loafers?
Both

Latest posts

Back