Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mUIZoqb.jpg

HAHAHAAAAAAAAA ^^

I have made bone broth and stock, but I have used more than I could keep up with, so I always like to have some on hand. Every turkey carcass, ham bone, and soup bones get made into broth or stock or directly into soup.

I have bought cases of canned Swanson's from Costco, years ago. The one thing though, is that it is chemical laden, and I keep trying to avoid them.

Buillionaire? Me, never. I just like having some on hand.

Gravy? Yes, but never from canned broth or stock. Gravy is a topic in and of itself. I did not realize that gravy is such a difficult thing for people to make. I have had many people over the years remark about the fact that I could make gravy, and good gravy. I remember in a forum once, someone mentioned that they had X amount of gravy packets. Not a chance. Chemicals with MSG added.

I have made bone broth and stock, but I have used more than I could keep up with, so I always like to have some on hand. Every turkey carcass, ham bone, and soup bones get made into broth or stock or directly into soup.

I have bought cases of canned Swanson's from Costco, years ago. The one thing though, is that it is chemical laden, and I keep trying to avoid them.

Buillionaire? Me, never. I just like having some on hand.

Gravy? Yes, but never from canned broth or stock. Gravy is a topic in and of itself. I did not realize that gravy is such a difficult thing for people to make. I have had many people over the years remark about the fact that I could make gravy, and good gravy. I remember in a forum once, someone mentioned that they had X amount of gravy packets. Not a chance. Chemicals with MSG added.

I use to do the same thing, Swanson'sBroth but now just make my own. .

Latest posts

Back