Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1669872087719.png

to be fair to women, id like to point out that it only LOOKS like we might be meandering thru the store aisles --what we are Actually doing is stealth surveillance checking every nook and cranny to make sure the store is safe for the men to shop in.

1669872229049.png

Last edited:
I am guessing in order to draw those pix, he can separate the two hemispheres of his brain. That is extraordinary!
I would first suspect a lot of practice!

Rather than running more than one thought at a time they are probably doing a single coordinated operation. Using chop sticks is an example.

Here is another example you could practice while sitting and waiting somewhere.

Most people can twidle their thumbs, either forward or backwards but try twiddling one thumb forward and the other backwards. But there is a trick.

Combine the motions of the thumbs into a single coordinated motion.

Thumbs cross at the top
Move down
Cross at the bottom
Move up
With a little practice you can do is smoothly.

Ben

Rather than running more than one thought at a time they are probably doing a single coordinated operation. Using chop sticks is an example.

Most people can twidle their thumbs, either forward or backwards but try twiddling one thumb forward and the other backwards. But there is a trick.

Thumbs cross at the top
Move down
Cross at the bottom
Move up

Ben
Yep - exactly - there are several like bicycle motion in one direction with your feet and the other direction with your hands - similar to what you are saying. There were some fascinating exercises when I was going to school for and working with special needs munchkins. The brain is very interesting.
ETA: oops - just realized this is in the jokes thread.

I can't think of anything funny - I'm out.

Thumbs cross at the top
Move down
Cross at the bottom
Move up

Ben
I can write with both hands.....at the same time!!😉

The same thing or different?

That skill would get you out of the punishment of write...

I will not throw erasers at the teacher.

100 times in half the time. 😍

Is that how you developed that skill?

Ben
When we were given "writing sentences" as punishment, we learned to hold 3 pencils in one hand and do 3 at once. :thumbs: Does that count?:p

Latest posts

Back