Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1679115438229.png

OMG!! It is Harvest Gold. Back then you could only get two colors Harvest Gold and Avacado Green. :cry:
Yep, and growing up, we had one of each. Harvest gold in the basement and the Avocado green in the kitchen. These were purchased in the 70's and ran fine at least until 2005 or so.

Yep, and growing up, we had one of each. Harvest gold in the basement and the Avocado green in the kitchen. These were purchased in the 70's and ran fine at least until 2005 or so.
Ours was avacado green and the white fridge from 1949 was in the garage!😮 Both fridges worked when my folks sold that house in 1991!

Regarding St. Patrick's Day.
Years ago on a radio station there was a morning talk show on St. Patrick's Day.
The one guy, using his best drunk voice, said, "All my life, I grew up believing my family were Irish descendants. Now, thanks to ancestry.com and 23 and me, I found out that we aren't Irish at all. We're all just common, ordinary drunks!"
I'm sure anyone could substitute other nationalities for Irish. Russian, German, Polish, etc. Any would work.

My son was complaining on the phone about homework and how bad his oldest son is at math. Then I reminded him of the time he ran his head over a little bit with a go cart. You could literally hear the beer coming out of his nose. Best laugh we had all week. Poor kid.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back