Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1680316611158.png

48 second video, full screen.

I was leaving Chattanooga bound for atlanta in the rain. 8 lanes separated by center Krails, wall to wall big trucks, even in the left lane. I was also in the left or #1 lane. Between the left yellow line and the krails was 10ft, a very narrow shoulder.

A lady in a camaro was in front of me. A big truck ahead blew a tire off the rim. Was bouncing, the lady locked tires (right front) and began to slide, rear going left. I didn’t have any where else to go. I moved over into the tiny shoulder, about a foot from the krails. Thought I was going to lose my mirror any minute. :oops:

By now the lady was sliding into the #2 lane. The big truck to my right moved into the space I vacated… And so on, each truck moved over as the lady slid across 4 lanes of big trucks. No one hit her!!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Traffic was at about 50mph, so it was almost in slow motion. I finally saw the lady go off the road backwards and stop on a grassy shoulder, unhurt. She didn’t hit anyone!!! And no one else crashed either! :oops::oops:

I was very happy when I could move back into the #1 lane. My knuckles were white from hanging onto the wheel, keeping my truck off those krails.

I had a cb radio in my truck. I got thank you’s from truckers for 10min. They all saw what I did. I was still hearing myself talked about when I got to Atlanta. They were all talking about that blue silverado pickup and the crazy lady in the camaro.

f caps lock.jpg

I was leaving Chattanooga bound for atlanta in the rain. 8 lanes separated by center Krails, wall to wall big trucks, even in the left lane. I was also in the left or #1 lane. Between the left yellow line and the krails was 10ft, a very narrow shoulder.

A lady in a camaro was in front of me. A big truck ahead blew a tire off the rim. Was bouncing, the lady locked tires (right front) and began to slide, rear going left. I didn’t have any where else to go. I moved over into the tiny shoulder, about a foot from the krails. Thought I was going to lose my mirror any minute. :oops:

By now the lady was sliding into the #2 lane. The big truck to my right moved into the space I vacated… And so on, each truck moved over as the lady slid across 4 lanes of big trucks. No one hit her!!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Traffic was at about 50mph, so it was almost in slow motion. I finally saw the lady go off the road backwards and stop on a grassy shoulder, unhurt. She didn’t hit anyone!!! And no one else crashed either! :oops::oops:

I was very happy when I could move back into the #1 lane. My knuckles were white from hanging onto the wheel, keeping my truck off those krails.

I had a cb radio in my truck. I got thank you’s from truckers for 10min. They all saw what I did. I was still hearing myself talked about when I got to Atlanta. They were all talking about that blue silverado pickup and the crazy lady in the camaro.

View attachment 106374
Was that GOD or amazing SKILL or BOTH!!

Was that GOD or amazing SKILL or BOTH!!
That was the man upstairs, not me! A dozen things could have gone wrong. I was expecting them any second!! Don't have time to even think! It seemed long but really wasn't.

Think because it was raining every one was on their toes. If just one of several drivers looked away for a second? There'd have been a mess on the interstate. Only the man upstairs...

Last edited:
Went with a friend to buy his kid an alpaca. Exotic animal auction, hartselle al, they have all kinds of critters. I was in the back going through the stables, checking out the animals. A very tall guy and his wife were wrangles. They were driving a group of miniature brahma cattle out to the area. A tiny cow kicked the tall guy’s knee cap. “Crack!” sounded like he got hit by a golf club. He dropped like rock!!!

The guy's wife was laughing as hard as I was, it was so funny!!! He’s on the ground yelling “stop laughing!” at his wife!!! Which made us laugh harder. Felt bad about it though, he was really hurt. Saw him on crutches later that day, said he had broken knee cap! Couldn’t help it… asked him “loan shark do that to ya?”, he laughed. 😁

Latest posts

Back