Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1693972614414.jpeg

I guarantee Pope Francis never said that. He has never been quoted (as far as I know) speaking out against self defense and defense of innocents, which is explicitly allowed by the Catholic Catechism. He did have some quotes taken out of context when he was speaking out against international arms dealers profiting off of wars around the world.
There are very many quotes of most everyone taken out of context. 😏

Well, this is new. Used to be the libs were content to identify as the opposite sex, dogs, bananas, whatever. They are branching out. I wonder what the preferred pronouns are for this new variant?

View attachment 115544
More libs need to identify a deceased.
Their pronouns will be dead Democrat voters.

Well, this is new. Used to be the libs were content to identify as the opposite sex, dogs, bananas, whatever. They are branching out. I wonder what the preferred pronouns are for this new variant?

View attachment 115544
A good way to escape from a life sentence. How soon will the prisons empty out.

View attachment 115544
Hey...wait hold up a sec. I won't have to pay taxes, will I? But I can still vote! Win, win!

View attachment 115544

thats interesting- he identified as deceased. hmmm. -did he get to collect on his life insurance policy? this could start a whole new ballgame. i wonder if he set up a gofundme for his almost dead self? does that mean he doesnt have to pay taxes anymore?

thats interesting- he identified as deceased. hmmm. -did he get to collect on his life insurance policy? this could start a whole new ballgame. i wonder if he set up a gofundme for his almost dead self? does that mean he doesnt have to pay taxes anymore?
Wait a second, I have lifetime plates on my car, do I have to get new ones? All those lifetime warranties?

Walking down a street in New Haven CT one of the guys took parking tickets off all the illegally parked cars.
He put them on legally parked cars in the next block.
I could only imagine the chaos that created.

i had that happen to me once. i was just gonna pay it til i read it. it was for a honda--i had a toyote and the plate # was different. i called the PD and asked what do i do--i gave the info to the lady and she said it happens and the person will find an interesting result to their action and laughed and thanked me for double checking the ticket and calling..

Latest posts

Back