Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fc39135af98412c79285c6b1d7f97ac3959b162460f8f58a4d32f792a88da2f3.jpg

I'm here,just haven't been on as much,been busy. I'm thinking of going squirrel hunting this afternoon since it's suppose to be up around 50 they might be moving. Just don't know if my body can handle walking across a muddy field to get to the woods. :rolleyes:
Go Get'em boy!!!
DrWho.gif

Oh I forgot this funny I had when I was in Australia!

We were walking thru a alley full of tent shops and a guy from the states walked past me with a T-shirt that said: "Freedom Isn't Free".
I turned around and jogged to catch up with him. I tugged his shirtsleeve and stopped him, and with a serious face said:
"You know you can be shot for wearing that T-shirt!?", and paused. Then said:

"Oh wait, they don't have any guns!!!" and we both laughed and grinned.
Nothing like running across a gun-guy 9,000 miles from home.
:D

(stolen from another thread, reminded me of an old joke)
We have both Fox and Grays in this area, sometimes not too far from each other.
Been quite a while since I've gone squirrel hunting, the wife doesn't like the smell of them cooking.

Game warden is walking thru the woods and comes across this really ugly guy. Checks his game bag and he's got 5 dead squirrels in it.
Game warden tells him the limit is 8 and to be sure to not kill too many.
As he's walking off he notices, the guy doesn't have a weapon.
Curious, he walks back and asks the guy what gun he is hunting with.
"Don't need no gun, I just ugly them to death".
Baffled by this the warden assumes he's stashed an illegal weapon and is making up a story.
"Show me what you're talking about or I'm gonna haul you in!" shouts the warden.
"Ok, see that one up there? watch this" whispers the guy.
He whistles, the squirrel looks at him and he spreads his cheeks and sticks out his tongue.
Squirrel falls out of the tree and hits the ground dead.
The guy walks over, picks it up and puts it in his bag. "That should be plenty for supper".
Dumbfounded, the warden says: "that's the most amazing thing I have ever seen!"
The guy replies: "yeah I used to bring my wife with me, but she got where she tore 'em up too bad, so I only take her deer hunting".
lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back