Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1609176276541.png

Wait, you can eat pineapple that comes in contact with pizza? OK, but you still have to throw the pizza away, right? :)
My wife likes "Hawaiian pizza". I don't understand the Hawaiian name because it's made with Canadian Bacon and the sauce is still tomato sauce. The cheeses are Italian or Mexican. They should just call it Canadian bacon / pineapple pizza? You know like pepperoni and sausage?

Wait, you can eat pineapple that comes in contact with pizza? OK, but you still have to throw the pizza away, right? :)
My wife likes "Hawaiian pizza". I don't understand the Hawaiian name because it's made with Canadian Bacon and the sauce is still tomato sauce. The cheeses are Italian or Mexican. They should just call it Canadian bacon / pineapple pizza? You know like pepperoni and sausage?

We get ours with ham, pineapple, and onion. Lots of times we get pizza with no red sauce. It tends to rear wifes stomach up. So it's either just cheese, or occasionally a alfredo sauce. Maybe sounds stange, but it taste good

We get ours with ham, pineapple, and onion. Lots of times we get pizza with no red sauce. It tends to rear wifes stomach up. So it's either just cheese, or occasionally a alfredo sauce. Maybe sounds stange, but it taste good
We don’t eat pizza except for at home. I’ve never liked pizza until I made it at home and used tomato pesto instead of pizza sauce. Sooo much better.

Latest posts

Back