Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1662747997311.png

The only fords worth owning were the Mustang and Bronco. the ghosts of the rest whimper from the junkyard crying to be recycled into a Chevrolet.

Potty mouth brat talking about her "pronouns" NSFW.

I got a few pronouns for you there wire face:
Freak, parasite, smart@ss, DUMB@ss, scumbag, leprous, narcissistic, self aggrandizing, egomaniac, oddball, weirdo, oxygen waster, useless eater,
waste of DNA, manure mirror, ferret face, dead eyes, soulless, Skin sack and darling, we could go on for pages and not even touch whatever it is you bed down with, much less whatever it is you think you are. the gene pool needs drained and chlorinated! I'm out. :p

Potty mouth brat talking about her "pronouns" NSFW.

I got a few pronouns for you there wire face:
Freak, parasite, smart@ss, DUMB@ss, scumbag, leprous, narcissistic, self aggrandizing, egomaniac, oddball, weirdo, oxygen waster, useless eater,
waste of DNA, manure mirror, ferret face, dead eyes, soulless, Skin sack and darling, we could go on for pages and not even touch whatever it is you bed down with, much less whatever it is you think you are. the gene pool needs drained and chlorinated! I'm out. :p

I just gotta know... how deep do you fish, and what kind of bait do you use, to pull those things up? :dunno:
I do agree that she,it,them,their,they, looks to have been munching on barbed-wire too long.:LOL:

Last edited:
I just gotta know... how deep do you fish, and what kind of bait do you use, to pull those things up? :dunno:
I do agree that she,it,them,their,they, looks to have been munching on barbed-wire too long.:LOL:
Strange crap finds me bro, we should hang out someday, go somewhere random, and strange, off the wall crap will happen. ESPECIALLY out in the middle of nowhere! I got abducted by time traveling cat women remember? :p

I'm of the opinion that if you identify as anything but the basic two, you need to tattoo it on your forehead or live with being offended!

I see them just fine. pop up blocker maybe?
If it is youtube I just put title in search bar & find it & ten more videos like it. So I never needed a link for youtube.

Last edited:
99% of the time its u tube. is anybody else not seeing links?
I don't see a lot of the ones pasted by Caribou. Doesn't seem to affect anybody else, it just picks on Caribou especially. But I know it's my script blocker. If I disable that, I can see his links. Other people's YouTube links I can see as you would expect. We all have slightly different methods of how we post video links. Caribou's link posting protocol must trigger my script blocker into a snowflake "I'll cancel you!" snit.

Latest posts

Back