Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1708861412077.png

Yesterday we went to a thing in the next town over. When we got there the parking lot was empty. I asked my wife are you sure it's today. She said yes I have the ad right here it says March 24th. I said honey this is February. Then I said out loud dear diary something extraordinary happened today. My wife was early. Even she laughed.

Oh crap, thanks jazzy 🤪

im simply correcting a century long misspelling of a very necessary item. its humbling to know ive made such a taut impression--meaning aint no one gonna ever forget the real name of such straps. :p

I went through Amazon and created a wish list for The Princess to save her time finding shelves for her organized spices. She dove into it instantly. I asked her after and she agreed that making the list was...

...a shelf list thing to do.

Ben

I went through Amazon and created a wish list for The Princess to save her time finding shelves for her organized spices. She dove into it instantly. I asked her after and she agreed that making the list was...

...a shelf list thing to do.

Ben
Ben - You're in the same general area as me. I mentioned this site in another thread but thought I'd throw it out. They auction "stuff" from consumer returns to places like Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe's...
Here's their current/open auctions for spice racks.
https://www.mac.bid/search?q=spice rack

Latest posts

Back