Just for Laughs

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dementia Joe once again, as he stumbled up the stairs again. Note the people in the background cheering him on when he didn’t completely fall on his face. Isn’t that what you would do for a toddler making it up the stairs? Yes our "resident" in the White House.
81 million "votes" though.

Wanna be in a cowboy commercial?🤠
....Did I mention that we are going to Brokeback Mountain? :LOL:

Things are getting a little slow here, so what do we need?
The worlds worst mom! :D
The funny part is, they include a rare blooper at the end:

1698974403685.png

...Yes, you can get a tattoo in just minutes!:ghostly::thumbs:

Some days you just don't know who is down there :rolleyes:...

Last edited:
Young people are stronger than older people, get used to it! :(
(Hats off to the guy under the table that spins it around with those heavy buckets on it :thumbs:)

Yaaassss, @LadyLocust we had a smoking "lounge" when I was in high school. It was outside of course, on the ground level, overseen by at least two teachers and was closed when that first bell would ring to report for homeroom at the start of the day. Not sure when they wised up but I think it was my senior year, you had to be sixteen to get a year pass from your parents to give to admins, I guess. Not sure about that either since I didn't smoke.
It was in the video you posted, "sure grandma, let's get you to bed."

My daughter got detention because she went into the smoking area in High School to talk to a friend.
I called the school and asked them if they knew it was illegal for kids under 18 to buy or smoke cigarettes.
They said yes they knew but they were required to have a student smoking area.
Teachers were not allowed to smoke on school grounds but students could.
I asked them if they had a student bar on campus and the woman said don't give the kids any ideas.
That policy ended when word got around. I wonder who spread the word.

I don't know if anyone else saw this article about Pope Frances bringing in transgenders to the vatican, who work as prostitutes, to have lunch with them to mark the Catholic Church’s World Day of the Poor. This happened on Sunday last week, the 19th I believe.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/pope-francis-invites-44-transgenders-vatican-lunch/
Then I see this today. . . 🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh God does have a sense of humor!

1701131507643.png

That place just looks like an evil serpent. . .

I don't know if anyone else saw this article about Pope Frances bringing in transgenders to the vatican, who work as prostitutes, to have lunch with them to mark the Catholic Church’s World Day of the Poor. This happened on Sunday last week, the 19th I believe.

That place just looks like an evil serpent. . .
Good grief! That goes against what the Catholic Religion is about.

I was raised as a Catholic but I gave it up when I went into the Navy. Anyway, if people feel comfortable going there, that's fine but I think this kinda stuff is going to chase a lot of people away from the Catholic Church.

Latest posts

Back