Learning to read the News between the lines, like in any totalitarian regime...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Here is an article about "Rioters Clash in Dublin"
And a great many people "of authority" are being quoted, how terrible these rioters are.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/rioters-clash-police-torch-car-knife-attack-dublin
Yet the entire article seemed odd to me, so I go over to CNN and other toilets and they seem similar.

So again the "newsitem" of this article was "riot happened thats bad".

But if you kept reading, it also mentioned a "knife attack on a woman and children" that predated it and they went to great lenghts to say the attack that predated it was "not terrorism".
Without ever coming out the reader eventually figures out that this "riot" apperantly was the people finally had enough of imported murderers who are clearly living in Ireland for no good reason.
And that this protest turned into violence because of how angry the Irish people are at thier political class.
But not until you read between the lines and reading multiple articles on the same subject can you be certain of this.
Only then would it become became clear, as each article in the propaganda bubble would let a different tidbit of information "slip out" and advertently inform the reader.

Last edited:
we are still waiting to see if the Police will say if the attacker was Irish or non Irish.
the attack was obviously used as an excuse by "youths" to riot and cause mayhem.
If the original attacker had been Irish, the propganda bubble would have fallen all over itself, to make that point.

If the original attacker had been Irish, the propganda bubble would have fallen all over itself, to make that point.
who cares? its Ireland not England, I'm far enough away not to care what they do over there, in any case its the republic not Northern Ireland so its none of our business.

But the same tactics are being used here on us and around the world news.
Its all about steering the stories how they want you to think and believe.
I dont trust much of anything the media spews anymore, national or local. It might have a sliver of truth. But you really gotta dig in to find it

who cares? its Ireland not England, I'm far enough away not to care what they do over there, in any case its the republic not Northern Ireland so its none of our business.
I used to view things that way as well. Now I tend to believe the NWO does exist. Therefore what is is being tried, pushed or has results elsewhere may end up being a reality here someday. It's kind of like world history. It is worth paying attention to IMHO.

Last edited:
I dont trust much of anything the media spews anymore, national or local. It might have a sliver of truth. But you really gotta dig in to find it
We Shouldn't for sure, I got a first hand taste of what the MSM puts out after our big protest during the C lockdown here in Lansing. about the only thing the media outlets got right was the day and location, other than that it was pretty much all fiction. I was there on the grounds before it started and remained until most everyone was gone, and I can attest to the lies.

I think the one thing I liked best about their lies was when they said we 'stormed' the capital, lol, and we had guns.

Yes some were carrying long guns, Myself and others openly carrying handguns (legal at the time.) what they neglected to report was the fact we all had to go through 2, yes TWO checkpoints, one for a covid screening and the second an MSP check. No issues arose from anyone except the media a handful of lawmakers that perpetuated the lies and last but not least the liberal snowflakes. Seems to me that if someone was doing something stupid MSP would have stepped in.

Nope, I don't believe much of bile that the media pushes.

Old joke from the US vs USSR goes...

After a US vs USSR horse race the Pravda headline read...

USSR comes in second while US horse finished next to last!

It was funny then but not so much now.

Ben

dig a little deeper and use another search engine like duckduckgo and a fox report might pop up. There had aready been numerous protests about immigrants going on. A person from a foreign country (who was a naturalized irish citizen according to the report) shouted I do this for ISIS before he attacked a five year old and another child and a worker at the school critically injuring the child.
A messenger driver (probaby a motorcyclists) proceeded to beat the knife welder with his helmet and was joined by other bystanders who proceeded to subdue the knife weilder. The knife guy is in critica condition in hospital......
The chidren will be scarred for life physically and emotionaly.

Be the messenger driver and be there before the crazys can hurt innocent people...

I used to view things that way as well. Now I tend to believe the NWO does exist. Therefore what is is being tried, pushed or has results elsewhere may end up being a reality here someday. It's kind of like world history. It is worth paying attention to IMHO.
its just a bit of local difficulty, it wont matter much in the scale of things and wont have an effect on world events, not like Ukraine or Israel vs Hamas.
I'm only interested in what happens IN my country or what affects my country(from outside), this knife attack will not, nor the rioting after it.

Last edited:
the knife attacker was from another country with another religion and way of relating to the world. He attacked defenslous people and children.
Who do you think has been pouring across our southern border here in the usa? Yes trends and happenings in the rest of the world do matter to me when the same bad actors are present.

its just a bit of local difficulty, it wont matter much in the scale of things and wont have an effect on world events, not like Ukraine or Israel vs Hamas.
I'm only interested in what happens IN my country or what affects my country(from outside), this knife attack will not, nor the rioting after it.
While this attack has little effect on my life, I see it as a harbinger of things to come. These terrorists have invaded the USA, all of Europe and the British Isles, and much of the rest of the world. What they are doing elsewhere we need to be on the alert for here. These people tend to use the same technique repeatedly so being aware of what they do can help us protect ourselves.

How much of a coward must you have to be to attack little children and women. How cowardly must the press and the government be to protect these vile creatures and their religion of hate.

a) 99.99% of the 'MSM' is Nothing More than marionettes of the NWO-Cartel delivering Their flavor-variety of the 'NWO Kool Aide' thru the conduit of the 'CFR', as-piped-down thru the MegaCorps / 'Exec Editors', etc.. And near ALL of it, isn't so much "Fake News" - but it is 100% 'Shaped News'.. 🤬

b) All I got to add to This 'incident commentary' is.. ABC (+P) - Always Be Carrying.. and PRACTICE.. Ain't no good to ya (or anyone Else) if/when Needed, if yer a Lousy shot..

9ta6hh0nkna21.jpg
🤔

jd

Last edited:
Step #1 Notice a story on the X-news network...
Step #2 Go look on Twitter and "X" and see what the witnesses posted about it.

Screw corporate brain-Washington.

Latest posts

Back