Lies "for the greater good"

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whiskey tango foxtrot
I saw it as a humorous response to the previous post, which was difficult to understand as well. The intentional mismatch of a long previous post that covered a lot of territory, and a short one word response to answer the whole thing. Maybe I'm wrong. But I see it as a joke. And one I laughed at myself.

It is not a binary option.

?
Do you have a warrant?

By what authority is my 2nd amendment rights being infringed?

Do you represent the local sheriff?

What action will you take if I refuse to comply?

Give be a minute to call my lawyer.

I will be live streaming this.

I'm ready to meet my maker are you?

Ben
I'm 83 and somewhat drifty - but I hope my response would be "F**k you and Joe Biden."

In the post just before Joel's post, there was only one question:
Can anyone here point me to some good resources regarding the psychology of liars, even better if there's something out there specifically relating to those in law enforcement?
He replied, "YES". I see no reason to stretch it into anything more than an answer that was totally appropriate.

I also see no need to denigrate a post or author for giving a background for the question posed. You two guys need to get a life or at least stop messing with others.

He replied, "YES". I see no reason to stretch it into anything more than an answer that was totally appropriate.

I also see no need to denigrate a post or author for giving a background for the question posed. You two guys need to get a life or at least stop messing with others.
Boy did that off topic post take us out into left field.

From my scoreboard I think we are leaning towards telling the truth or remaining silent.?

Agreed?

Ben

Thanks, I guess no one here knows anything more than I do about how to defeat a false accuser. I do believe they're common in the "criminal justice" realm, if one is to accept the long-term imprisonment cases posted by the The National Registry of Exonerations - Exoneration Registry
and these are only a snapshot into reality. I had no interest or opinion before what was maliciously done to me and my husband, which changed our lives forever.

Boy did that off topic post take us out into left field.

From my scoreboard I think we are leaning towards telling the truth or remaining silent.?

Agreed?

Ben
The thread was Lies "for the greater good". My post concerned lies that destroy people and how to combat them. Is a law enforcement officer's lying to frame another to protect his own interests "for the greater good"?

Latest posts

Back