Mad Max anyone? Now playing link below

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rated (R) isn't it?
1709773402176.png

Blue heelers are awesome. I've heard cowboys say keep your hands to yourself if you see a heeler on a truck bed.
Mad Max. 1979.

Didn't know it was age restricted click watch on Youtube to see it.
...Aaaand when you go to the YouTube site, this is what most people will see:(:
Screenshot_20240306-193013_kindlephoto-1672701471.png

I don't use an app and I do watch on my laptop. I have no idea why you got that.
I'm not 'bonafide' :(.
But I have no problem watching everything else, like...

Rated (R) isn't it?
View attachment 125798
Blue heelers are awesome. I've heard cowboys say keep your hands to yourself if you see a heeler on a truck bed.
Mad Max. 1979.
Heelers are wonderful dogs, but if they don't know you they can be grouchy. My pops had one that showed up at his farm as a stray and adopted him. He was her person and she was very protective of him and his property. She even bit a traveling salesman! Served him right for putting his hand on a strange dog...

If you never had one you need to know their bite is extremely strong, They say Pit Bulls are strong , But I think the heeler can rival them.

My friend had them and we got a pup from him.

The ones he had were trained to go round up the cattle, when he went out later in the evening he would tell them to load in the truck and they did they stayed when he got home till he told them to get out, then they went to the pen except for the leader.

He told me that the leader would puncture a car tire with his bite if it was someone who wasn't supposed to come up the road to the house and it was absolutely true, I saw him get a delivery company truck tire once when we were working on a backhoe in the barn. I knew I did not want to get bit by that boy.

Our pup was a pet but he would herd the kids and people who came into the yard, My cousin asked for him and we let him take him to his farm to help with his cows, that dog made a first rate cattle dog even after we had him as a pet.

I really liked all of the Mad Max movies The end of the first was a high fiver.

Latest posts

Back