Magus computer dedded.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMC

The Shaman of suburbia's son and apprentice.
Neighbor
He will be back when he figures something out.

I was laying here in a sound sleep and the damned thing turned itself back on! 0_o
I swear to the Gods, if you want to see something paranormal, just hang out with me for a little while! A ghost will manifest, or aliens will drop by, or maybe a female Bigfoot will start screaming my name or an army of raccoons and possums will come in demanding dinner! It's always something! Oh well, I'm back as long as this hunk of crap lasts.

It happened again.

Something over a week ago now I spilled a big half cup of coffee in the keyboard of my lap top.. Bugger....
Got it going again by using a plug in mouse and keyboard... Geek Squad said when it dies again, not if but when it dies again, all the info pictures and such can be retrieved...

Something over a week ago now I spilled a big half cup of coffee in the keyboard of my lap top.. Bugger....
Got it going again by using a plug in mouse and keyboard... Geek Squad said when it dies again, not if but when it dies again, all the info pictures and such can be retrieved...
Save everything you want or need NOW before it completely dies.

My computer is acting abnormally also. Must be the season?

I went to Best Buy to check what is available, computerwise, and bought a 1 Terabite portable hard drive for $100. It is about the size of a credit card. It took seconds to copy my hard drove over to it. I could not believe that it all copied over that fast. I guess I have not kept up on technology. I am used to setting something like that up and going to have dinner or go for fishing or something and come back in a couple hours!

I have one of the little plug in…. Zip drives I think? About the size of a small Bic lighter kind of thing. No idea how much it held, but been using it for a while now, so decided to spring for a new one.

USB drives.

Zip drives are a hybrid between that and a floppy disk.

Latest posts

Back