Mark Robinson addresses Greensboro City Council on gun show ban

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There appears to be another thread on here about the same topic but it can’t hurt to spread these kinds of things around. Especially if it convinces even one person to renounce their liberal thinking.

My hopes too but not my expectations.

There appears to be another thread on here about the same topic but it can’t hurt to spread these kinds of things around. Especially if it convinces even one person to renounce their liberal thinking.

Do we have any folks here with Liberal thoughts??? I don't think so!!!

Great speech! Unfortunately it didn't make the Greensboro City Council to blink.

They seldom do. They need to be held accountable or maybe tarred and feathered like the tax collectors back in the day... ahh if only. It becomes more and more clear every day that those elected and appointed to protect Americans values, the ones taking an oath to do the same, fail or completely ignore that responsibility. I’ve always felt that if you run on a party line with a whole range of topics and then fail to put forth the effort they need to be arrested for perjury and jailed. Going against the Constitution, tried and jailed. I’m over all the stupid of these times but there’s little one can do but keep trudging forward and be ready for the downfall.

Well, lookie who's running for office.:clapping:

Mark Robinson Announces Run For Lt. Governor
http://www.rhinotimes.com/news/mark-robinson-announces-run-for-lt-governor/

I first learned of this on America This Week with Eric Boling. I love listening to this guy. He's got a ton of common sense, so I'm sure the left are going to hate him with a passion. If you can watch the interview it's worth the time. I wish he was in my neck of the woods so I could vote for him!

Last edited:
Back