Mass Causalities.....SUV Plows Into Waukesha Christmas Parade

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
A reported mass casualty event has been reported at the Waukesha, WI Christmas parade, after a red SUV allegedly broke through the police line, plowed through pedestrians, and began firing round out of the window. It is unclear at this time how many people have been injured or killed, however at least four people have been reported as having been hit and 'not moving.'

WARNING GRAPHIC.......
Graphic Video Captures Moment SUV Plows Into Waukesha Christmas Parade | ZeroHedge

Last edited:
I am trying to remember the exact quote from....."The WOODPILE REPORT" was something to the effect, his single best survival advise, "Don't be where there is an assemblage of people".

Last edited:
have to wonder which terrorist did it ANTIFA, BLM, or Islamic.
It won't matter.
Whoever/whatever did that, their days are numbered.
You don't run over gramma and get away with it.:waiting:
There are 'Kyle Rittenhouses' everywhere now. :oops:

have to wonder which terrorist did it ANTIFA, BLM, or Islamic.
From this I'd say BLM or another black supremacist group...

"The abandoned SUV was later located by police officers in a driveway, according to scanner audio. An officer said on the police radio that a bullet struck the windshield but there was no evidence anyone inside the vehicle was hit.

A woman wrote Heavy, “(A relative) lives in Waukesha, a black guy with dreads knocked on her door shortly after the incident at the parade. She wouldn’t let him in and he proceeded to go across the street trying to break into a building. My daughter called 911 with a description and they said they think he was driving the SUV that drove into all the people.” Police have not confirmed the suspect description, but they did describe the suspect as possibly being a “black male” on the scanner."

Not much shocks me, but this is shocking. What kind of monster would do this at this type of event, and at this time of year? No punishment could be cruel and unusual enough.

Sad. Prayers for all.

Yep. Stay away from crowds.

Not much shocks me, but this is shocking. What kind of monster would do this at this type of event, and at this time of year? No punishment could be cruel and unusual enough.
Give me a toolbox and some bed springs, I'll think of something.

Sad. Prayers for all.

Yep. Stay away from crowds.
One of the many Murphy’s Laws of Combat says “avoid crowds, they tend to draw fire.”

And people want to know why my signature says what it does. If anyone investigates this properly they will almost for sure find a connection to the group that brought covid and the other list of divisive tactics.

Looked up the guy they have as a person of interest. quite a piece of work.

They should just let him go it was only a minor traffic violation, AOC and VP-CH will be glad to post his bail.

When they release him they should be sure to post his address and a recent picture, in case he chooses to jump bail again...

Let me know. I will help you. gaah
I need a heavy duty battery charger, some copper wool scrubbing pads, a bucket of water, a cheese grater, some juicy hot peppers, a rusty razor knife and a spatula, I don't want to chuck out perfectly good bed springs after all.
Meh, too complicated. a buck knife and a large set of Chanel locks will do. the cheese grater and hot sauce was just for kicks anyway.

On second thought, just bring my EMT kit and a lively rat or three, I get the feeling there are a hole or two that needs sewn up, dunno on who, just a feeling I get reading this kind of sh1t.

I've heard it ain't waterboarding if kerosene is used.
I've heard that a grass sack with a cat in it should be placed over the head before dunking? that true?

And he was reportedly out on bail from the broken justice system even with an extensive criminal record.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-parade-suspect-to-be-charged-with-5-counts-of-intentional-homicide-after-plowing-into-crowd
Here's your buddy:
Fox News said:
The 39-year-old has a lengthy criminal record that stretches back more than two decades. He just got out of prison earlier this month on a $1,000 bail after allegedly running a woman over in the same SUV that he used to plow through the Christmas parade on Sunday.
darrell-brooks-optimized.jpg

Fortunately for him, the cops got to him before 'Kyle' did. :(

Last edited:
Now they are reviewing the low bail, they seem to think it might have been a mistake.........................................sigh.

Ya THINK?

I think he should be taken to the street where the carnage occurred, tie his hands and feet and stretch him out across the street, then have anyone who was at the parade drive over him, including the fire trucks..... Heck, bring out the county asphalt chipper and steam roller for good measure....

"Darrell Brooks was allegedly fleeing a domestic dispute; police say it is 'not a terrorist incident'"

Bullchit!! he drove almost a mile thru a parade, he knew exactly what he was doing. People trying to get away don't go into a crowd. The fact they would even claim such a stupid thing is sickening on top of all this.

Latest posts

Back