Military Photos of You in service

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threetango

~~~Top~~~
Neighbor
1. Me with captured weapons during fighting in Kontum during TET 68. Note NVA taking a dirt nap on the right
2 This building a NVA/VC strong point but we finally cleared it.
3. In Bangkok on R&R, oh yea
a captured.jpg
a kill house.jpg
a bangkok (2).jpg

I love it when you post your service pics. You're my hero Top!

Some of my platoon in Vietnam. I'm standing on the far right. Of course, we all armed up for the picture.
VN1.jpg

With a Dega scout in the Ia Drang valley.
Came home with 7 Montagnard bracelets and down to the last one.

a montagnard.jpg

a bracelet.jpg

Promoted out of the best job I had, training the Japanese Self Defense Forces for 5 years.

a JSDF.jpg

At the K4 circle in Mogadishu with my 12 ga modified Winchester pump shotgun loaded with buck.

a K4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top, do you remember the names of any Corpsmen who were in your unit? My friend, Corpsman Ron Marx was also in Charlie Company in '67 or '68, and just found out today that he and his wife are joining us on a trip to Paris and visiting Normandy next year.

Top, do you remember the names of any Corpsmen who were in your unit? My friend, Corpsman Ron Marx was also in Charlie Company in '67 or '68, and just found out today that he and his wife are joining us on a trip to Paris and visiting Normandy next year.
I have family in Paris and have been there dozens of time. If you need any recommendations on what to see or do, hit me up.

Don't remember that name, our first plt. medics were Jim Murray and Bud Roach.

So, your friend was in Charlie Company 1st Battalion 22nd Infantry 4th Division ?

Ok, Phil Caputo was in the Marines and did you mean Hamburger Hill as Hacksaw Ridge was in Okinawa during WWII.
The 101 st Airborne was at Hamburger Hill
Check with your bud and see what he says when you have the time.

Latest posts

Back