Most Annoying Catch Phrase

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"No Problem" WTHeck did that come from? When you say "Thank You" the proper response is "You're Welcome". NOT No Problem. Where did that come from, and what parents think this is correct manners?

Makes me crazy. gaah

"At the end of the day" bugs me a lot. A director at work uses that about as often as he breathes. He also uses "moving forward" way too much.

"Ima" in lieu of "I am going to". I hear that and run the other way.

"Irregardless" plucks my nerves.

what about annoying ACTIONS?
i live in a house with 4 other people
out of the 5 people living in this house, not only am i the only one who seems to be capable of CLOSING kitchen cabinets, i am also the only one who can properly predict how long i want to cook food for in the microwave
this morning i got up there there were 2 seconds remaining on it
TWO STINKING SECONDS!
who doesnt have time to wait for that?
and while im on it, why havent they made a microwave yet that resets it self after, say an hour?
HA!, I didn't realize you was over here, we joined the same day, lol. See you on the other one. _Bad Sport_

That's what "SHE" Said.

It's in the Bible (No, it's not. not even the new translation!)

You'll go to hell for that! (No, I'll go to hell for what I did with your mom, sister, and girlfriend in your bed last summer.)

Smoking that stuff will make you stupid! (Says the idiot who dropped out in the tenth grade who cleans toilets for a living and can barely write his name.)

That's GAY! (Nope, not even bisexual.)

You're GAY! (Let's get you bent over and find out! Nope. nothing.)

That's not legal! (Why? because some millionaire in a stuffed suit you've never met said so?)

I'll be in and out and gone like a teenager on prom night! (Dude, we were camping prom night, how would you even know?)

Last edited:
Whenever I hear "it's for the children" or "for the greater good" I want to run out and buy more ammo.

Happy holidays. It's Christmas, go choke on the PC BS.
I'm a freaking PAGAN, and I'm likely to "Merry Christmas" you to death! ANY holiday that makes you be kinder to your fellow human, we need more of! You guys need a holiday for his real birthday too! Too bad it would be too near Halloween.

HUH. I wonder if that's a coincidence. Hmmmm. I just now realized that actually. I'll get back to you.

Happy holidays. It's Christmas, go choke on the PC BS.
I'm a freaking PAGAN, and I'm likely to "Merry Christmas" you to death! ANY holiday that makes you be kinder to your fellow human, we need more of! You guys need a holiday for his real birthday too! Too bad it would be too near Halloween.

HUH. I wonder if that's a coincidence. Hmmmm. I just now realized that actually. I'll get back to you.
yep we are pagans too we dont do Christmas, anyway its too commercial.

Latest posts

Back