• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N.D Goats For Sale( In milk, Pregnant, Does, Bucks, Weathers)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wmahoney

Friend
Neighbor
Hello everyone!
We have 30 goats right now, and we are trying to sell some to downsize our herd.
We have pretty much everything(Bucks, Weathers, Does, In milk, pregnant)
We are located in Roanoke, AL but we travel up to Vermont once in a while(To visit family, and pick up hay for our animals) and we travel through quite a few states. So just let me know what state and town you are in, and we will see if we can make it work.
Please let me know if your interested, so we can work out price and details!
(Not all of the goats in photos are still available)

Attachments

• goat.PNG
    goat.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • 03_31_2024, 11_34_17 AM.jpg
    03_31_2024, 11_34_17 AM.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone!
We have 30 goats right now, and we are trying to sell some to downsize our herd.
We have pretty much everything(Bucks, Weathers, Does, In milk, pregnant)
We are located in Roanoke, AL but we travel up to Vermont once in a while(To visit family, and pick up hay for our animals) and we travel through quite a few states. So just let me know what state and town you are in, and we will see if we can make it work.
Please let me know if your interested, so we can work out price and details!
(Not all of the goats in photos are still available)
Glad you joined, head over to new member introductions and tell us a little more about yourself. Great looking goats!

Latest posts

Back