Nature As Works of Art

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1651868002505.png

Can you narrow down where in Ontario that is? Because I'd really like to visit it! Outstanding!!

bkt, this is the tag that described the pic--i hope it helps you find the place. it is amazing. if you can find it and go there--post photos!

CAPTION: The impressive Albion Falls is just one of more than 130 waterfalls that give the city of Hamilton in Ontario, Canada its name: Waterfall Capital of the World. The city eagerly welcomes visitors to share in its natural beauty, and there are hiking and biking trails around the waterfalls as well as guided tours. Hamilton is located on the edge of Lake Ontario, 54 miles northwest of Niagara, a town that is known for its own waterfall.Albion Falls is a cascade waterfall. It’s easy to distinguish from other types of waterfalls because the water spills gently over rock steps on its way down. It’s 62 feet high (and almost as wide), with two viewing points at the top for amazing photo opportunities. Just follow the signs and watch your footing: There is some fencing, but the ground can be unstable near the cliff edges.

bkt, this is the tag that described the pic--i hope it helps you find the place. it is amazing. if you can find it and go there--post photos!

CAPTION: The impressive Albion Falls is just one of more than 130 waterfalls that give the city of Hamilton in Ontario, Canada its name: Waterfall Capital of the World. The city eagerly welcomes visitors to share in its natural beauty, and there are hiking and biking trails around the waterfalls as well as guided tours. Hamilton is located on the edge of Lake Ontario, 54 miles northwest of Niagara, a town that is known for its own waterfall.Albion Falls is a cascade waterfall. It’s easy to distinguish from other types of waterfalls because the water spills gently over rock steps on its way down. It’s 62 feet high (and almost as wide), with two viewing points at the top for amazing photo opportunities. Just follow the signs and watch your footing: There is some fencing, but the ground can be unstable near the cliff edges.
Nice, thanks! This is only a couple hours away from me.

maybe we can get some guys o f the forum to join him, take some photos and sell calendars or coffee mugs? t-shirts?
Depends.

Will there also be a calendar of the ladies?

1654339738570.png

Latest posts

Back