• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

New Tractor Gets Tractor Barn

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

StarOkie

Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0311.JPG I'm nearly 60 yrs old and I never owned a new tractor before. But I needed something with a solid front leader, a great backhoe, and enough hp to run a large round bailer. So when I retired, I bought a Mahindra 6530.

Now I had my shiny newness sitting in the rain and snow.

So next, I built a 24' by 40' open faced tractor barn with room to store the Mahinda, my older John Deere 790, and two older pickups.

Flight

Just a Canadian trucker...awesome one
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
View attachment 794 View attachment 795 I'm nearly 60 yrs old and I never owned a new tractor before. But I needed something with a solid front leader, a great backhoe, and enough hp to run a large round bailer. So when I retired, I bought a Mahindra 6530.

So next, I built a 24' by 40' open faced tractor barn with room to store the Mahinda, my older John Deere 790, and two older pickups.
So what made you decide a Mahinda vrs say a Kubota or any other tractor of the same size? just curious is all.

Dutchs

Just a guy loving life
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
View attachment 794 View attachment 795 I'm nearly 60 yrs old and I never owned a new tractor before. But I needed something with a solid front leader, a great backhoe, and enough hp to run a large round bailer. So when I retired, I bought a Mahindra 6530.

I have a 2555. I sure wish i had that Backhoe. A lot of work I could do with that. I think I'll go price one this week.....

Latest posts

Group Builder