No Snowflakes Allowed

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“It’s time for a revolution to get college back on track to think about character as much as it thinks about developing the mind,” Kuruville said.

Say it ain't so, you mean academics and character building?

“It’s time for a revolution to get college back on track to think about character as much as it thinks about developing the mind,” Kuruville said.

Say it ain't so, you mean academics and character building?
No agenda indoctrinations?
No "Express your feelings classes"?

The world is now truly lost...
crying.gif
panic.gif
:eatagun:

I bet they will protest. Lol

Doubt it. Poor pampered souls wouldn't want to attend a place where they actually had to act responsibly and with no "safe spaces" with puppies and teddy bears.

Doubt it. Poor pampered souls wouldn't want to attend a place where they actually had to act responsibly and with no "safe spaces" with puppies and teddy bears.
Puppies and teddy bears, LOL. Reality is they use psychotic drugs and Adderall so they don't pop their cork and commit a mass shooting.

Puppies and teddy bears, LOL.

That wasn't a joke..............a couple universities actually have them for when the poor dears are............... threatened or something. It calms them down and all is well again..........until the next time.......in 5 minutes.

Oh, you know it!
They will all sit around with their iphones posting on facebook and chanting: "c'mon, go viral, go viral, GO VIRAL!!"
(and 5 minutes later get booted into non-existence by a video of a puppy chasing a ball)

Puppies and teddy bears, LOL.

Yes, therapy dogs, teddy bears, coloring books and crayons were all the rage shortly after Trump got elected.

Many colleges and universities set up "safe spaces" specifically for the above purpose.

That wasn't a joke..............a couple universities actually have them for when the poor dears are............... threatened or something. It calms them down and all is well again..........until the next time.......in 5 minutes.

Yep, I still chuckle about the one college that pampered their students after seeing a banana peel in a tree!~

Yes, therapy dogs, teddy bears, coloring books and crayons were all the rage shortly after Trump got elected.

Many colleges and universities set up "safe spaces" specifically for the above purpose.

Yep, I still chuckle about the one college that pampered their students after seeing a banana peel in a tree!~
Laugh it up. They will be the ones taking care of us when we get old.
:cry:

Laugh it up. They will be the ones taking care of us when we get old.
:cry:

"They" will raise even more sissyfide kids and will be the ones in a bind.

And although I disagree I would fight for their right to do it. I really like the Articles of Confederation, but went with the Constitution, in of which is our Bill of Rights (First 10 Amendments). I think to be truly patriotic you have to defend the rights of all points of view, with force if necessary, in order to protect those right for everyone.

Of course the 2nd is the right that safe guards all other rights, which I will admit I'm an extremist on. I may start a thread explaining everything at some point. It seems simple, but it's been twisted and perverted by all who seek to oppress us, mostly financially (bye bye middle class).

Tiny rant there. Sorry.

And although I disagree I would fight for their right to do it. I really like the Articles of Confederation, but went with the Constitution, in of which is our Bill of Rights (First 10 Amendments). I think to be truly patriotic you have to defend the rights of all points of view, with force if necessary, in order to protect those right for everyone.

Of course the 2nd is the right that safe guards all other rights, which I will admit I'm an extremist on. I may start a thread explaining everything at some point. It seems simple, but it's been twisted and perverted by all who seek to oppress us, mostly financially (bye bye middle class).

Tiny rant there. Sorry.
That first paragraph is very well stated, Austin. I agree 110%.

Tiny rant there. Sorry.

NEVER APOLOGIZE for supporting the BILL OF RIGHTS, especially the SECOND AMENDMENT!

9A1AD30A-C989-4A5F-9198-0A9B53716998.jpeg

Latest posts

Back