Pancho isn't coming.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squirrelhunter

Tree rat eradicater
Neighbor
I got this reply from him,it's too bad.

"
Hey S.H.

Thanks for the link to the new firearms website. Looks interesting, but I can't see much of it.There is not enough contrast for my vision. Barely enough on this website and Ruger Talk. I have a hard time keeping up cause I read the posts too slow now.

I would not be able to complete the registration page either. My e-mail quit working cause I never read my e-mails. To slow to read that many. Also would not able to see what is in the boxes at the bottom of the registration page now to complete it.

Guess I need to stay on the old slow sites.
"

:cry:

That sucks.

I wonder if someone could just help him. A new email address is simple.

And default here is bright white? Just a thought. I remember him as a real good guy....

I wonder if someone could just help him. A new email address is simple.

And default here is bright white? Just a thought. I remember him as a real good guy....

He is but if I remember right he's been going through some vision problems and that could be a lot of it,not sure though. Mark (havasu) could probably remember better than me.

We are trying to figure out how we can help him get registered.

I wish I could talk to him.
Angie says we can register hm,
all he has to do is come join all of us.

Can you try him again?

I'm toast at RT.

Il'll try it at Bersa.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know, in member's 'preferences we can choose the "dark theme". It's a lot more contrasty than the default. If we can get him signed up, maybe that will do for him.

I can't get him to reply .

I think I could talk him into coming, if I could communicate .

One of the most knowledgeable gun men I know.
And been friends for 10years +

Jim

Why not make a member with his name, some fake address, and a password. Then send it to him Just say your log in name is Pancho
Your password is:
Make sure you "stay logged in"
And help him get to dark colors

I like it! Make it happen!

Can you try him again?

I'm toast at RT.

Il'll try it at Bersa.

Jim
Just check the "never ending thread" that's where I was talking to him.

Why not make a member with his name, some fake address, and a password. Then send it to him Just say your log in name is Pancho
Your password is:
Make sure you "stay logged in"
And help him get to dark colors
If someone would PM me his password I could post it on the open forum at Bersa but then everybody could see it,he's not answering his PMs over there. On the open forum is where I was talking to him.

I don't think posting his password on the open forum is a good idea. Also, with his vision issues, I would not suggest the dark side version. I have vision issues and am unable to use the dark side but the white background is easy for me.

Can you try him again?

I'm toast at RT.

Il'll try it at Bersa.

Jim

I asked him to PM me his phone number and told him you guys thought you could register him and if you could talk to him you should be able to get it set up to get it to work for him,you being used in general terms here,meaning you,havasu, birddog etc.

Hope a way is found, Pancho is good people!
Hey Dutch! Good to see you over here! Always enjoyed hearing from you.

And you are right Pancho is good people. He has talked about his vision issue for a while now. He will be missed and we wish him the best.

Think I will have a jar of corn to celebrate hearing from an old friend again!
Sarge.

Well I think I've lost contact with him and my posts were probably deleted. I got a PM on R/T from Shooter saying I've been spamming another site and it wouldn't be tolerated and asked if I was going to there which I replied no,which I already have in PMs :wink: ,then I checked the Bersa Forum and now I'm blocked there too. I also asked how he knew unless he's been reading my PMs,so now I'll probably be blocked on R/T as well,oh well who cares :boom:

Well I think I've lost contact with him and my posts were probably deleted. I got a PM on R/T from Shooter saying I've been spamming another site and it wouldn't be tolerated and asked if I was going to there which I replied no,which I already have in PMs :wink: ,then I checked the Bersa Forum and now I'm blocked there too. I also asked how he knew unless he's been reading my PMs,so now I'll probably be blocked on R/T as well,oh well who cares :boom:

Your post to PV in BF's "never ending thread" is still there as well as PV response to you.

Your post to PV in BF's "never ending thread" is still there as well as PV response to you.

The one where I asked him to PM me his number and that Phideaux,havasu and Birddog could get him set up and he needed to talk on the phone with them isn't though.

Join the club...I'm now blocked from all the forums..GOOD

Jim

I can still get on R/T,Chicken Forum,Kel-tec & Glock Forums but I'm hardly ever on the last 3.
According to Shooter the only reason I was banned from Bersa was because of my post to PV on the open Forum not because of him reading my PMs,I said I was also banned on Springfield,XD & Marlin forums and the only way he could have known I was spamming on those sites was if he'd read my PMs,he hasn't replied yet....go figure :rolleyes:

I'm using the DARK XenForo theme right now...works a lot better for my eyes, and I've got great vision.

Latest posts

Back