Pancho isn't coming.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried to use the dark version several times. I just cannot see the smaller blue print against the black background so I am going to stay with the default style.

Hey Dutch! Good to see you over here! Always enjoyed hearing from you.

And you are right Pancho is good people. He has talked about his vision issue for a while now. He will be missed and we wish him the best.

Think I will have a jar of corn to celebrate hearing from an old friend again!
Sarge.
Hey there Sarge,

It's good to see ya my friend. Funny you should mention corn, because I just finished a jar of orange flavored corn that my neighbor gave me.
He made it with orange slices in the jar. Man that was some damn good corn!!!

I'm using the DARK XenForo theme right now...works a lot better for my eyes, and I've got great vision.
The only problem I have is seeing who likes my posts and the symbols on the buttons on top when replying,something about the blue on gray and all gray buttons isn't that easy to see for me but the bright white background about blinds me on the default setting and yes I know I could adjust that down but it only bothers me on this site.:wink:

I haven't been on any of those forums in years so if you need a guy to go spam some stuff let me kmow.

Well now I'm banned on Glock,Kel-tec and Chicken Forum and I haven't even been on them lately,guess I pissed Chris off real bad...oh well :eek:opsie::boom:

Latest posts

Back