People We Need From Ps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a short list off the top of my head:

LazyL, Tweto, VoorTrekker, TiredIron, Magus, Davarm, Dakine, BlueZ, BKT, ssonb, BillS, Cotton, Mike_Dippert, Mase92, AngieNRS, Dr.Pepper, Star Creek, jnrdesertrats, and MaxxDad. Not being selective, just trying to recall members who were at least semi-active. No doubt I am missing people.

I am removing names from the list when I see that they have joined here.

Updated again 12/06.

Last edited:
I am hoping people who have migrated have email addresses or other forms of communication as PM's are seemingly being monitored and deleted. I am sure if you-know-who sees my name in this thread I will get @phideaux'd. Hey, I made your name into a verb!

I am hoping people who have migrated have email addresses or other forms of communication as PM's are seemingly being monitored and deleted. I am sure if you-know-who sees my name in this thread I will get @phideaux'd. Hey, I made your name into a verb!

It is hard to make decisions when you don't know what happened. And don't want to ask since it could just stir up more crap. So I'll just visit both sites. I'll see good people here and there long as it last.

I wish I could do more...but I'm totally locked out now.

I left my forwarding address when I left , and that mushroomed to this point,

But now it's up to you guys and gals to get the word to those on Sentrys list,
Sometimes it just takes persistence.....

and sneakiness.:cool::lil guy:

Jim

Jim I didn't sneak too much but I got the job done right out in the open. :thumbs up:

Well i just got a nice email from the carbon crap group. They explained that they can't delete accounts and i am banned for spamming. I explained nicely that they are mental midgets and that if i wanted my account deleted then why would i care about being banned. Then I asked them nicely to stop being so useless because i know they can delete content so get to deleting. I don't really care if they do i just like being a pain in the butt sometimes!

I don't know what happened over at PS, but when I saw that an Upstanding, Respected, and Well Liked Member was Disrespected in such an Off Handed, and High Minded Manner, I decided that enough was enough. This was not the first time this has happened over there, and I saw that things were getting worse, so I decided to make my Camp somewhere else. I Hate it when Long Standing Members are Disrespected, not only by Admin. but also by know it all Newbies, but what I really Hate is Walking on Egg Shells so that some Liberal little Snow Flake doesn't get their Feelings Hurt. Even though I have never met many of you Face to Face, I consider you to be my Friends, and I won't stand for my Friends being abused, in any Manner.

I don't know what happened over at PS, but when I saw that an Upstanding, Respected, and Well Liked Member was Disrespected in such an Off Handed, and High Minded Manner, I decided that enough was enough. This was not the first time this has happened over there, and I saw that things were getting worse, so I decided to make my Camp somewhere else. I Hate it when Long Standing Members are Disrespected, not only by Admin. but also by know it all Newbies, but what I really Hate is Walking on Egg Shells so that some Liberal little Snow Flake doesn't get their Feelings Hurt. Even though I have never met many of you Face to Face, I consider you to be my Friends, and I won't stand for my Friends being abused, in any Manner.
Bingo! I didn't know what happened either but when i see the captain of a ship jump off and start swimming away i don't stick around to find out why, i ask what's up as we are swimming away together. Glad you came over!

Ya great list! I did message (not sure if they got it) tirediron, bkt, obg12, and hashbrown.

If Hashbrown doesn't respond let me know. I'll then contact him through FB.

And we need a news section, honestly i got most of my news from you.

I asked for a 'current affairs' section, and the powers that be are considering it. I think they want to avoid political stuff which of course tends to permeate the news. I don't blame them.

For those members who are still in the dark, I would encourage you to sign into:
www.talkfirearms.com
and read this thread.....
http://www.talkfirearms.com/threads/may-i-ask-WTHeck-happened-at-gf.168/

Tried to follow that link wouldnt let me. Im kind of interested. Been on PS for years. Why did we all jump ship?

Latest posts

Back