People We Need From Ps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:LOL:,yea it was ok till the earring thing. :huh:. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I had a fair bit of my body pierced as well until Roo was born. I had to take out the bellybutton bars while pregnant so they didn't rip out as she grew in the womb and the rest had to go so I could feed her.

Now I just have 2 holes in each earlobe.

I got an e-mail from weedygarden, my thanks for getting me here. Why did we all jump ship? Don't know but it was beginning to feel like something died, the energy just seemed to fall away and there was no longer any heart to things, that's the only take I have, for what it's worth.

I got an e-mail from weedygarden, my thanks for getting me here. Why did we all jump ship? Don't know but it was beginning to feel like something died, the energy just seemed to fall away and there was no longer any heart to things, that's the only take I have, for what it's worth.

Let's just say there was a hostile take over of PS by an unfriendly admin & business that does not share the same values as the rest of us and engaged in dastardly deeds.

Let's just say there was a hostile take over of PS by an unfriendly admin & business that does not share the same values as the rest of us and engaged in dastardly deeds.

The important thing is we were able to hang together. Same big happy family just living in a different house in a better neighborhood.

Latest posts

Back