Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do I paste photos like you guys are doing, I'm baffled and buffaloed

I take it an extra step. My new camera and the camera in my smart phone take HUGE photos relatively speaking... For someone viewing the forum they take forever to load... They also take a long time to upload from my pc...

I resize them to 864x640 pixels... they load quickly and take up less space on the forum servers. Many programs can resize a photo.

Also... you have the option for them to appear "full size". I click that before "post reply".

Most Belgians I grew up around were more palamino colored.
Like many breeds , they have many colors...and yes it's blue roan...beautiful color on other breeds also.

Jim
Most I've seen are reddish brown or blond. That blue is amazing. They are my favorite horse breed. Percherons probably second.

@VoorTrekker I don't know about the drag and drop thing... BUT!

Upload only works if the photo in question is located ON your computer. When you click "upload a file" you get a little pop up window, navagate to the folder where you have the photo stored. Select the photo then click open.

Screenshot (5).png

You will then see the photo loading below the 3 buttons... "Post Reply... Upload a File... More Options" and to the left. Once the photo uploads you'll see a tiny view of the picture, just to the right of the tiny picture you can select "full screen". If you load more than one photo click the "full screen" at the top of the list. And the photos will load into your post

Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (8).png

Then click "Post Reply"... you post should then appear with the photo inserted.

Screenshot (7).png

If the photo is not on your computer, save it to your computer then follow the above steps...

Last edited:
@VoorTrekker Here is a photo of the post I just made for you... I had to zoom way out to get all 4 pics in the shot... it's why the 2nd and 3rd photos appear side by side.

This photo and the 4 above are "screen saves" or screen shots". Don't ask me how to do this with your software. There are 8 or so different ways to do it in Win10... I took the screenshot... resized the resulting photo... then "Uploaded a File" (photo) and added it to this post just as I did with the 4 screenshots above...

Screenshot (9).png

Latest posts

Back