Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't you afraid of
sharks ?

Jim

Only the ones on the way to the beach, madmax because van wasn't goingfast enough for them. But never been afriad of sharks, have respect for them of course but nto fear.I'm more afraid of vehicular accident.
The dogs and I had a ball, hubby not so much a beach lovedr as us though,but he went along :D ,he is afriad of sharks and he grew up on Myrtle Beach.He did not :devil:want to mess up my first time out of here since Feb.26th. heart surgery. He took it well.

FB_IMG_1594947594375.jpg

Doubt it..

Jim

LAND SHARKS! They are very rare but you seem to have a couple. I think they feed mostly on woodchucks and barn cats but I've heard stories that they can attack slow humans. :)

Tyson looking to expand their customer base? View attachment 46883 I want to know why a pound of bone, skin and gristle is $3.31... And, whose job is it to clean under the toenails?

:LOL:

View attachment 46884
The Chinese are wild about 'chicken paws' and usually buy all that are available.
Years ago I saw semi's being loaded full of head-high pallets, full of them from a refrigerated warehouse in Oxford Alabama headed to China.
Probably has something to do with the 'trade war'. :rolleyes:
We gonna hafta eat a lot of 'em!:oops:.

Latest posts

Back