Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1595725053440.png

In all my years I have never seen a wolf look like that!
I've seen them curious, guarded, skittish, but never threatening.

Hm, I have one like it too. I also have an aluminum roasting pan. I can fit them both into the oven. Ours are used a lot.

You ever come up on a cornered momma? Yellow eyes, no. Scary teeth? She had a million!

I have never tried to corner any wild animal. I have seen wolves with pups but as long as you don't threaten them they are fine.

I have never tried to corner any wild animal. I have seen wolves with pups but as long as you don't threaten them they are fine.

It wasn't intentional. Came around the corner and there they were. Pup went up the trail, we slowly backed up and momma stood her ground. I was so glad the kids weren't with us that day.

I have a milk cow; just the one now, but up until 2 years ago I had 4. I hand milked 2 in the morning and 2 at night. The calves did the other milking. It's about 10 minutes per cow. I never tried a milking machine because it looks like the clean up would take longer then washing a couple of buckets. I also didn't want the noise of the vacuum pump.

Nope, people don't let their dogs get dirty anymore...

Latest posts

Back