Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look like a real snake to me but my vision isn't great. Something is just off-- looks like it may be glazed or painted ceramic or something. I used to work with snakes when I worked at a zoo.

1611627779860.png

Just because I know a girl exactly same hair.
FB_IMG_1612021825256.jpg

Red hair first appeared as the result of a genetic mutation with the first documented case of natural-born redhead occurring in Scotland.
* Less than 2% of the world's population have red hair.
* Scotland boasts the highest percentage of natural redheads while Ireland comes in second.
* Natural redheads are rare,the gene is recessive,meaning both parents must each be carrying the recessive gene for their child to have red hair.
* Natural red hair is less likely to go gray.
* A redhead’s ability to produce a pheomelanin also allows them to have a higher resistance to pain.
So for all those natural redheads...you are extremely rare!

Jim

Couple nights ago I happened to look out the window and saw a critter. I wasn't sure at first what it was. I thought bobcat because there was no tail. But it did not look like a bobcat in the moon light. Then I saw a couple others farther away and knew it was a pack of coyotes.
Today I remembered the trail cam that sits on the patio table outside so I pulled the card. It was a bob-tailed coyote!
1-28.JPG

Other than being in the south. It's much different from Stone Mountain. I've been there and it is beautiful, from the top in particular. But a lot different from the cove.

Mainly the slopes and trees . Of course I have not been to the Cove. But I liked the hills and forest we use to have many years ago there in Georgia,now its mostly concrete and structures. .

Anyone here know who this artist was?

View attachment 58227
I guessed Rockwell before I even zoomed it. His signature is on it.
Just because I know a girl exactly same hair.View attachment 58072
Red hair first appeared as the result of a genetic mutation with the first documented case of natural-born redhead occurring in Scotland.
* Less than 2% of the world's population have red hair.
* Scotland boasts the highest percentage of natural redheads while Ireland comes in second.
* Natural redheads are rare,the gene is recessive,meaning both parents must each be carrying the recessive gene for their child to have red hair.
* Natural red hair is less likely to go gray.
* A redhead’s ability to produce a pheomelanin also allows them to have a higher resistance to pain.
So for all those natural redheads...you are extremely rare!

Jim
There is also another little known fact about redheads and why the "RCH" became a standard unit of measure. ;)

Back