Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68916A69-1B5E-4ECE-99C7-9A31841482B2.jpeg

While sitting here in front of the computer, just before dark, I looked up and saw elk coming down out of the woods, such wonderful creatures. Just after the sun went down I went down to close up the chicken coop and the whole herd of elk were down under my apple trees that are just outside of the chicken pen, sounded like a herd of wild horses when they took off to the neighbors field.
DSC00009.JPG
DSC00012 (1).JPG

That is very interesting. Did you take the picture?
A big problem with pictures like this is you can't be sure they are real or if they're photoshopped.
I think this one is real.

I didn't take it. Photo's like this show up on gab occasionally. I looked closely and didn't see anything unusual in the photo either. I traced the photo to a wallpaper website. It first appeared on the net in 2016.

But with a photo this cool... does it really matter?

Jim, the outhouse seat reminds me of a story about my paternal grandfather. He was born in 1903 & had sisters. They didn't have indoor plumbing so they had an outhouse. There was a hole in the back wall under the seat. One time my grandfather waited for one of his sisters to be in the outhouse. He took a two-pronged stick and poked it up and made a hissing sound. She apparently came running out of there screaming with her skirt over her head.

Peanut, bridge pic is beautiful! Like something out of a fantasy movie. The seahorse pic reminds me of how my dad had the first ever photos of octopus eggs. Unfortunately, he didn't get them logged in time to get credit & someone else submitted pics & got credit. I wish I could find those photos. They were neat. He always loved sea creatures. After he retired he finished his masters degree in invertebrate zoology.

Still snow on the ground here. Got some screenshots from a video I took the other day after the snow.
Kwai-AlleriaFeb17-2021-1.jpg
KwaiFeb17-2021-1.jpg
KwaiFeb17-2021-4.jpg

Attachments

• KwaFeb17-2021-2.jpg
    KwaFeb17-2021-2.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 60

Latest posts

Back