Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our first baby goat this year ( a few days ago) DSCN9354.JPG

It is cool and I like it, but that would be one more collection for me to manage and store during the off season, so it isn't happening for me unless I win the BIG lottery (gotta buy a ticket if you want to win!), buy a mansion, and have a few maintenance people to manage it all.
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

LOL. OnlyPets!
My cat Gravy Jones is a loud one. He also keeps grabbing at me with his claws out when I walk by because he wants me to stop and pet him. He got upset because he wanted on my lap earlier but Rupert was there. He was hollering about it and Rupert turned and let out two soft meows to tell him to shut up. Rupert very rarely meows.

I installed a new shelf in my bathroom. It is slightly crooked but I'm eventually going to do some wainscoting and will be moving it. I need to get a better level. Well, I need to get an in between size one. I have one that is maybe 8" and another that is 48" so I need a medium sized one.
1712018167184.png

I also had some time on my hands in the bathroom so I was working on my lightsaber build. It's going to be the "staple gun" version but I'm making it unique and only inspired by Ezra Bridger's first lightsaber from Star Wars: Rebels. I have most of the lightsaber half. Still need to build the blaster side and the bridges in between on top and bottom.
It's made of an empty Loctite caulk tube, acrylic shower diverter knob, 2 different types of conduit clamps, the metal thingamabob that makes the stopper in a lavatory go up and down, and the lid to a baby food jar.
1712018439711.png

Where the conduit clamps are is where the bridges to the other part will be. Just need to figure out how to construct them and then get everything secured together. Oh, there is a foam tube on the inside that I stuck the thingamabob through to hold it in better. The conduit clamps will be secured with screws. Not sure what to do for the knob. I need to figure out what else I want to have on it and not have it be too heavy.

LOL. OnlyPets!
My cat Gravy Jones is a loud one. He also keeps grabbing at me with his claws out when I walk by because he wants me to stop and pet him. He got upset because he wanted on my lap earlier but Rupert was there. He was hollering about it and Rupert turned and let out two soft meows to tell him to shut up. Rupert very rarely meows.

I installed a new shelf in my bathroom. It is slightly crooked but I'm eventually going to do some wainscoting and will be moving it. I need to get a better level. Well, I need to get an in between size one. I have one that is maybe 8" and another that is 48" so I need a medium sized one.
View attachment 127553

I also had some time on my hands in the bathroom so I was working on my lightsaber build. It's going to be the "staple gun" version but I'm making it unique and only inspired by Ezra Bridger's first lightsaber from Star Wars: Rebels. I have most of the lightsaber half. Still need to build the blaster side and the bridges in between on top and bottom.
It's made of an empty Loctite caulk tube, acrylic shower diverter knob, 2 different types of conduit clamps, the metal thingamabob that makes the stopper in a lavatory go up and down, and the lid to a baby food jar.
View attachment 127554
Where the conduit clamps are is where the bridges to the other part will be. Just need to figure out how to construct them and then get everything secured together. Oh, there is a foam tube on the inside that I stuck the thingamabob through to hold it in better. The conduit clamps will be secured with screws. Not sure what to do for the knob. I need to figure out what else I want to have on it and not have it be too heavy.
For a level, I use : https://a.co/d/izkoi1i

for long spans you might need a longer one, but I have a bunch of various length "bubble" levels I can use to sit it on.

Surrogate momma chicken to some new feed store babies. She doesn’t lay anymore but still does a job for us. Much easier and safer than heat lamps. Babies are doing great four days in and we had a really chilly night last night and crazy wind storm yesterday.
IMG_3129.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back