Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake with a load of rocks he picked up around the place last night. Its all his little tractor could to pull it up the hill.

rocks.jpg

Jake with a load of rocks he picked up around the place last night. Its all his little tractor could to pull it up the hill.

View attachment 7428

Well darn Dad, put some wheels on that there trailer. Give his tractor a fighting chance. The driver is looking pretty darn determined he is going to succeed.

Well darn Dad, put some wheels on that there trailer. Give his tractor a fighting chance. The driver is looking pretty darn determined he is going to succeed.

That kid impresses me every day, he will fight to the bitter end to succeed at what he's doing. I watch him at 10 years old and he makes me feel like a dumb ass about half the time.

He's really a different type of kid. I think it's because he's an only child and has been around adults way more than kids. The only problem is he doesn't seem to mesh well with kids his own age. The 60 plus year old men in our area love him! You would not believe how many guns and pocket knives they have gave him! That's where he got his tractor that age group really likes him for some reason.

I suppose....

View attachment 7456

If that was a Dodge Ram...it would be moving along....

jim

I've had 52 bales of hay in the back of my dodge. It was stacked about that high and didn't sag near as much being a 3/4 ton and not a little 1/2 ton.

He's really a different type of kid. I think it's because he's an only child and has been around adults way more than kids. The only problem is he doesn't seem to mesh well with kids his own age. The 60 plus year old men in our area love him! You would not believe how many guns and pocket knives they have gave him! That's where he got his tractor that age group really likes him for some reason.
Smart, well behaved, talented, and a work ethic, what's not to like?

No way, no how, nope! You will never catch me close to a cliff, forget about walking on the side of it like that.
I'm with you.
Just looking at the picture gives me the heebie jeebies.
I have a serious case of Acrophobia and the older I get the worse it gets.

Just tying up some scaffolding with plastic ties and bamboo poles.....

View attachment 7524

That is ALL bamboo on the HK convention center....

View attachment 7525

I was sitting in a bar in Hong Kong and noticed the building across the way had bamboo scaffolding with netting all around it.
I said that was a good idea so if they dropped something it would not fall on a person.
The bar tender said it was so the workers had something to grab onto when the fell, not if they fell but when the fell.
I wonder what the iron workers union would say about that in America.

The girl in the picture sitting on that rock might have had only a couple feet to the ground. Its all in how the picture is framed when taken. I see there appeared to be little or no wind when the shot was taken. Winds can easily blow people off cliffs that get too close.

The girl in the picture sitting on that rock might have had only a couple feet to the ground. Its all in how the picture is framed when taken. I see there appeared to be little or no wind when the shot was taken. Winds can easily blow people off cliffs that get too close.

Are you saying it is all in the angle of the dangle? :rolleyes: There is one in every crowd and I am it.:cool: :D

Latest posts

Back