Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the USA dumpster divers would love to go thru a pile that's outside of the dumpster.

When I lived in the suburbs a regular 'joe" truck would come before the garbage truck to pick thru people's trash.

I once overheard a neighbor complain about another when they found their "trash" in their neighbors yard sale.

Baltimore is #1 infested Bed Bugs in America. Nashville is #23. Cannot say how that happened, but I certainly wouldn't be carrying home discarded mattresses from someone's trash pile.

https://nypost.com/2017/01/05/the-50-most-bed-bug-infested-cities-in-america/

Because the rubbish bins are just toooo far away.....

Marilyn Statue.jpg

Yes, a screen shot would get your pic, and with free editing software, you could salvage the pics. On a computer, on the top right, you will see a PrtScr (print screen) click on this tab, then use software such as "Paint", and paste the image in paint, edit out the border, and there is a pic of a pic. On most smart phones, pushing home and the right on/off button simultaneously will get you a screen shot, that can be edited with proper software.

To keep up with the topic, here is a pic....
20150830_111705.jpg

In the USA dumpster divers would love to go thru a pile that's outside of the dumpster.

When I lived in the suburbs a regular 'joe" truck would come before the garbage truck to pick thru people's trash.

I once overheard a neighbor complain about another when they found their "trash" in their neighbors yard sale.

Baltimore is #1 infested Bed Bugs in America. Nashville is #23. Cannot say how that happened, but I certainly wouldn't be carrying home discarded mattresses from someone's trash pile.

https://nypost.com/2017/01/05/the-50-most-bed-bug-infested-cities-in-america/

The bed bugs among many other reasons I love my tents ,van or whatever and carry my ' bed in a bag ' air beds EVERYWHERE we go.

Where do I get that from? I right clicked and don't see that option? Do you mean regular camera? I tried ' copy image ', didn't work.
It depends on what device your using. My computer had a button for screen shot and my phone and tablet I push the up and down volume buttons at the same time.

Sorry, I have no idea how to do that.....
Its taken with a phone that im clueless on how to use

Turn your phone sideways???

Sorry, I have no idea how to do that.....

Its taken with a phone that im clueless on how to use
When you are looking at your pictures on your phone there should be an edit button. Click that and rotate should be an option. On my phone when I'm in my pictures there are 3 dots in the top right corner. If I click that it has the edit options.

When down on the pier in St Augustine FL there was a bird that had fishing line wrapped around both it's ankles. For the weekend I was down there, this bird was the first to get what people threw to his group of birds. I felt sorry for him, but as I approach him/her, he was fast to get away.

Latest posts

Back