Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was such a stupid thing to do.
It is like the last wars we have been in.
When Ike sent the first Men in that was either all we should have sent OR we should have gone in kicked ass and left.
The problem was and still is the communist left did not want us to win they just anted us to be bogged down and spending money.
Long story lotsa stuff tied up in it BUT the breakdown came when one stinking B came back from trip to Hanoi and sided with her friends in the communist party in scummowood.

I wonder how many people watched the leader of North Vietnam tell a French news reporter that we would have won within 2 years, they were beaten when Nixon opened the door to Laos and Cambodian missions they had no way to supply the KR and VC forces that were fighting and they would have had to pull everything back to the north to protect themselves.

Why do governments set rules for warriors that always get them killed or beaten when they need to be able to do whatever they have to to live and win.

Don't send me to kill a man and then tell me what to do from a desk do it yourself or ST*U.
Honorable men and women betrayed by gutless politicians safe at home with their whiskey and dirty money.
There is a very, very good reason I detest most politicians regardless of party.

Yesterday morning while taking a break from working on the fence.
20240518_130512.jpg

IMG_2608.jpeg

Sunset over Answered Prayers Farm.
I love our little corner of America. Three miles away in the direction the camera is pointing lies the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.

A short visit with Star today, needed to measure a few things.

Attachments

• Star and Dave, spring.jpeg
    Star and Dave, spring.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
6.49 pm May 20th 2024
Very humid 80f ....too warm for me :confused:
Thunder rolling and rain on and off
Bring back the 40f please !!!!!!

Supposed to go back down the 60f this week

Good news George will cut the dead tree soon
the one you see the branches come through the Cedar

1716245330457.jpeg

Last edited:
Those little saws would be handy
They are! I have one somewhere. Used it a few times. Only problem is you have to make sure you hold what you are cutting so it stays still and doesn't just move away while you are trying to cut. I used it to trim some saplings and small branches. Vibrates the hell out of your hands. Gives me a little trouble with my arthritis.

Need to get pics of the broken crepe myrtle in the back. Don't feel like going back outside right now though.

I don't know what temperature it is here, but it felt too warm for me outside. Boo was hiding in the tall grass watching me as I took photos in the yard.
1716325746074.png

He was meowing when I took this pic
1716325789378.png

Crepe myrtle down on top of the old hot tub and hiding my old wagon (glad it didn't fall on my new wagon)
1716325880008.png
1716325906855.png
1716325926444.png
1716325958320.png

Meter pole hidden by the tree
1716325996712.png

Latest posts

Back