Pot !...........

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worthless Congress should settle the marijuana question nationally once and for all. But they never will because they are totally worthless.

I would like to see all drugs become legal. The "War on Drugs" is a total bust that has cost Americans trillions of dollars and caused loss of freedoms. If you have a gov program that has been repeatedly proven to be a failure it should be stopped.

Pot was NOT made illegal because it was a drug, the PLANT was made illegal by the Lumber Industry !......................

So, I am embarrassed to admit I live in the F'ed up state of California. As you all know, pot is legal here, so when you are too lazy to get a job, and you now live off the handouts from the few workers and tax payers from the side of the freeway, you can now go to your local pot shop and buy Gummy Bears and Goldfish Crackers that are infused with the THC from pot. I am frickin sick or this liberal piece of crap state!

I think that is the problem. It is still a federal offense and I would worry they would go after my guns. I won't touch the stuff for that very reason.
I don't touch the stuff for a different reason: I don't enjoy it.
Smoked it some when I was younger, rather have a Marlboro.
When someone passes me a joint I just tell them it's a waste of good pot for me to smoke it. Better for someone that loves it to smoke it.
@havasu: just think how many more idiots will forget to vote because they are stoned now.
There's a bright side to everything...
:D

and you now live off the handouts from the few workers and tax payers

Do you mean 'freeloaders'?

If I recall, not too long ago Moonbeam referred to the taxpayers in CA., as --- FREELOADERS.

I think that is the problem. It is still a federal offense and I would worry they would go after my guns. I won't touch the stuff for that very reason.
Same here, I would not touch the stuff either cause I love guns and enjoy shooting. Being a DOD hospital employee means random drug test is another reason and ammo is not cheap :cool:

Well I'll admit that when I retired from Law Enforcement, I smoked the biggest & fattest joint I could find! Why, because I could, and didn't have to pee in the bottle anymore!!!

As for firearms, my doctor never asked me if I had any firearms in the home. Why, because I think he realized that it would have been one dumbass question to ask a Cop!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back