Pray the Coronavirus doesn't hit San Francisco...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we need to relax a bit. This is the same virus family that SARS and MERS belongs to, and it's nothing new. We should of course be alert and stay abreast of what's going on, but this is very unlikely to be a nasty plague, IMO.

I couldn't agree more. Preppers prep, survivalists survive, etc. but cooler heads prevail. Plus the more the media gets worked up over this and drives fear & panic, the more I look around to see what they are trying to keep us from paying attention too.

My brother in law as of tomorrow is working in SF. I was told today i won’t be seeing any of them for quite a while now. Huge Asian population in SF. Add the homeless and it’s a recipe for disaster for sure.

Any US city with a section called "Chinatown" is at increased risk.
The Chinese diaspora maintains close ties to the homeland and travels freely

Cur do you have a link to these cases?

Well, that's what my wife told me last night, it appears she misunderstood what they said. But, there are 3 now, they are self quarantined at the moment while samples have been sent to the CDC for testing. All 3 traveled to China apparently. They are toward the eastern side of the state.

Michigan story at the beginning of the vid.

Latest posts

Back