Prayer request

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backlash, I am so sorry for your loss.

I have a cousin who is well over 400 pounds, and I have thought for a long time that this could be him. He farms a very large farm, but he hires most of his work out. He is 57 years old. Since he lives about 30 miles from the closest ambulance service, there would be no resuscitating him. He is home alone much of the day.

Got a phone call from my mom to say that my BIL was in ICU with blood clots. Talking with Sis I got the update. BIL is in the ER at the hospital closest to their house which is only about a 10 minute drive. There are no beds. He needs surgery on his blood clots. If the current hospital doesn't make room by morning, he will have to get transferred to another. Can only hope it will be in their area? He is fully vaccinated, but I don't know with which. I just know that these "vaccines" have been causing blood clots. If you hear it from the other side, it is the new variant causing all the extra blood clots and heart attacks and we are supposed to just overlook. . . Prayers are very welcomed.

Latest posts

Back